0 marine animals
0 cows and calves
0 pigeons and other birds
0 donkeys and mules
0 camels and other camelids
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey."
I mean, they went ‘cage free’ with their eggs a while back and everyone cheered, yet that was only for the EU and cage-free doesn’t mean free-range as you’d imagine it… free range hens not only are still killed and abused, but are often kept in locked in barns in the thousands. And they admitted they can’t even do that for their US farms!
They are also owned by Unilever, which is yet another reason to doubt their cruelty claims.
Dairy can NEVER be humane. Ever. Those cows are still being forcibly impregnated, and their babies are still being taken away. They still die when they can’t make more profits. Unless anyone can show me the magical land where the cows breed naturally when they feel like it, keep their babies and go on lovely retirement holidays…. it’s all wishful thinking sadly.